Presented below are other linguistic tools also developed by the same Research Team of the Department of English, French and German Philology of the University of Málaga.
• TexSEn. An application that includes a set of search and statistical tools to
retrieve information from pre-tagged texts.
• Concordance Manager. A viewer for the lemma-sorted KWIC concordances to the ME treatises contained in GUL Hunter MSS
• Málaga Corpus of LME Prose. A viewer for the KWIC concordances to Málaga Corpus of LME Prose
• Dialectal Features Marker for Middle English. A tool for identifying dialectal features within ME texts.
• Cleft. Website of the Research Group
• Hunter. A collection of Mediaeval English Manuscripts from the 15th century dealing with Medicine, Botany and Pharmacopoeia, among others, housed in the Hunterian Collection of Glasgow University Library.
• Corpus of reference. A collection of Mediaeval English Manuscripts from the 14th and 15th centuries from a selection of libraries, including Glasgow University Library, the London Welcome Library, Manchester University's John Rylands University Library and Oxford University's Bodleian Library.